We pride ourselves on employing only the very best, experienced care staff so as to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality person centred care. You can chose your own shifts with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
We provide training to all our new staff. All staff under-go a Data Barring Check (DBS) to ensure that they are fit for the job they apply for. If you have what it takes, apply today.
Benefits of being a Letuscare Personnel Limited, Community Care Service Healthcare Assistant are:
• Salary up to £8.00p/h paid monthly including holiday pay;
• Permanent, Flexible or Contracted hours;
• Free uniform and trained through credits earned as you work;
• Online rotas and smart phone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips;
• Local Line Manager and Branch support team on a 24 hour 7 days a week;
If interested, please send us your CV or download the application form to print off – complete, scan by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or Fill In The Form Below
Letuscare Personnel Limited
Burslem Enterprise Centre
Stoke on Trent
Tel: 01782 698 623/698 283